The 2400 is an extremely rugged door available in widths and heights up to 32′ and up to a maximum of 2000 lbs.
- Heavy duty industrial strength 24 gauge galvanized steel.
- Ship-lap meeting rails rolled integrally into sections for strength, rigidity and weather seal between sections.
- Full 2″ thick box construction engineered for industrial applications.
- Doors have factory-applied paint front and back, including end and intermediate stile. Doors may be field-painted to suit the colour scheme of the building.
- All stiles are engineered for hardware attachment through prepunched holes.
- Stiles are securely spot-welded to the roll-formed section – no rivets to loosen, break or rattle.
All 24 gauge doors have a ribbed surface for added strength.
- Computer-balanced springs for ease of operation.
- Heavy duty end stiles: 16 ga. Single and 14 g. Double wide.
- Floor seal consists of an arctic grade tubular rubber that conforms to minor irregularities in the door.
Steel-Craft 2400 Series Brochure