Available with various platform sizes from 48” X 180” to 96” X 240” with common low height of 15” for most models. The 40,000 lb. capacity table has a low height of 22”. Travel for the XTLH-Series can be specified at 50” or 59” (40,000 lb. capacity table has travel of 59”).
XTLH-Series Tandem Lift Tables provide heavy-duty lifting capacity with a wide range of platform sizes. They are ruggedly built to meet the demands of various applications in manufacturing, processing and distribution operations where heavy loads of longer length are required to be lifted and/or positioned.
- Non-standard platform sizes
- Power units up to 10 hp.
- Accordion bellows
- Hydraulic velocity fuse
- Guarded foot pedal control
- Safety trip bars
- Up travel limit switch
- Wall mounted up/down push button station
- Sure stop valve
- Exclusive PentaFLOW hydraulic bypass cylinders
- Scissor legs are solid steel, one piece construction with precision reamed holes for accurate alignment and table operation
- Lubricated for life, maintenance-free bearings at pivot points
- Lagging holes in frame
- Remote hydraulic power unit 230-460/3/60 c/w TEFC motor
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 motor controls
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 push button on 10’ of straight cord
- Temporary power cord (no plug on cord)
- Hinged integral maintenance stand
- Highly visible, detailed safety and operation decals for greater visibility and safety
- Table finished in Pentalift gray enamel
Pentalift Lift Tables Brochure