They are available in capacities from 2,500 to 6,000 lb. The XNLT-Series No Low Lift & Tilt Tables are available with platform sizes from 44” X 48” to 50” X 54”. The travel height for the XNLT-Series is 34”. The tilt platform can be specified to tilt up to 30 degrees or 45 degrees. All XNLT-Series tables have a beveled edge on the approach end of the platform to make loading / unloading a smooth and easy operation.
XNLT-Series No Low Lift & Tilt Tables are designed to meet the rugged demands of many industrial materials handling applications where loads need to be pushed or driven onto a floor level platform then lifted and tilted for easy access or positioning.
- Exclusive PentaFLOW hydraulic bypass cylinders
- Scissor legs are solid steel, one piece construction with precision reamed
holes for accurate alignment and table operation.
- Lubricated for life, maintenance-free bearings at pivot points
- Torsion tube to maintain even travel in case of slightly offset load
- Remote hydraulic power unit 230-460-575/3/60 c/w TEFC motor
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 motor controls
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 push button on 10’ of straight cord
- Beveled edge on approach end of pan
- 15” high x ½” thick backstop
- Highly visible, detailed safety and operation decals for greater visibility
- Table finished in Pentalift gray enamel
- Non-standard platform width
- Non-standard platform length
- Guarded foot pedal control station
- Up travel limit switch
- Wall-mounted up/down push button station
- Hydraulic velocity fuse
- Accordion bellows
- Safety photo eye on approach side of pan
Lift Tables Brochure