The capacities available for XNL-Series No Low Lift Tables range from 2,500 to 6,000 lb. XNL-Series tables are designed to accommodate the common dimensions of tote boxes and bins that are in use in various industries. Platform sizes are available from 44” X 48” to 50” X 54”. The front approach edge of the platform is beveled to make the loading / unloading of the table an easy operation. Pentalift No Low Lift Tables have a travel height of 35”.
Pentalift XNL-Series No Low Lift Tables are designed to be loaded / unloaded at floor level by powered or manual material handling equipment. A No Low Lift Table lifts the load (container / tote bin) into the correct “ergonomic envelope” for the worker. Pentalift No Low Lift Tables are ruggedly built to perform reliably in most any industrial setting. By reducing the bending associated with the retrieval of parts, No Low Lift Tables improve the efficiency of manufacturing, machining and processing operations.
- Exclusive PentaFLOW hydraulic bypass cylinders
- Scissor legs are solid steel, one piece construction with precision reamed
holes for accurate alignment and table operation.
- Lubricated for life, maintenance-free bearings at pivot points
- Torsion tube to maintain even travel in case of slightly offset load
- Remote hydraulic power unit 115/1/60 c/w TENV motor
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 motor controls
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 push button on 10’ of straight cord
- Beveled edge on approach end of pan
- 4” high x ½” thick backstop
- Highly visible, detailed safety and operation decals for greater visibility
- Table finished in Pentalift gray enamel
- Non-standard platform width
- Non-standard platform length
- Guarded foot pedal control station
- Up travel limit switch
- Wall-mounted up/down push button station
- Hydraulic velocity fuse
- Accordion bellows
- Safety photo eye on approach side of pan
Lift Tables Brochure