Pentalift’s Pentaloader is a rugged, self-leveling, spring activated table available in four models. The load handling range for the Pentaloader is different for each model. A Pentaloader model can be specified to handle a loading / unloading operation up to 4,500 lb. The load handling characteristics of each model can be easily adjusted to facilitate four different loading / unloading settings. Each Pentaloader has the capability to handle a variety of load sizes and piece weights.
It is ideally suited for applications where product of a uniform size, shape and weight is being loaded / unloaded. Due to the four possible adjustment settings on each model, the Pentaloader is a versatile piece of material handling equipment. Since it requires no hook up to electricity or air, the Pentaloader can be easily put to work in any location.
- 52” clearance between corner locators
- Semi-portable design
- Turntable brake
- Accordion bellows
- Manual rotating top is 3/8” solid steel plate 48” X 48”
- Corner guard locators positioned at an inside measurement of 50” X 50” square
- Scissor legs are solid steel, one piece construction with precision reamed holes for accurate alignment and table operation
- Lubricated for life, maintenance-free bearings at pivot points
- Smooth steel deck surface
- Lagging holes in frame
- Highly visible, detailed safety and operation decals for greater visibility and safety
- Table finished in Pentalift gray enamel
Pentaloader Self-Leveling Table Brochure