- Motor: Continuous-duty, high starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 H.P.; single or three phase. Capacitor start on single phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Drive Reduction: First stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second and third stages #48 chain; #50 chain.
- Emergency Manual Operation: Model H provides easy emergency manual operation using an electrically interlocked floor level disconnect and chain hoist mechanism.
- Wiring Type: C2, B2 D1 and E2 wiring types are all standard and easily selectable using the Logic Control Board (L). T and TS wiring can be activated with the use of the CPS II option board. Reversing Contactor Units (M) may have C2 wiring standard and B2 available by simply moving a jumper wire. All operators are pre-wired to accept a sensing edge, photoelectric control, radio controls and most types of access control equipment.
- External Radio Control Terminal: External terminals provide quick, convenient connections for radio controls.
- Positive Locking Mechanical Brake System: Efficient self-locking mechanical reduction system that functions as a holding brake.
- Friction Clutch: Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
- Bearings: Industrial ball bearings on a “1” output shaft; heavy-duty, oil filled iron bearings on reduction shafts.
- Control Circuit: 24V NEC Class 2.
- Construction: NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Pushbutton Station: 3-button station for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP functions is standard for all operators. Controls with one, two and three buttons are available.
Standard on the LiftMaster Logic Control (L):
- Maintenance Alert System: This important feature provides an accurate method for tracking door use and establishing safe and effective maintenance programs for the door and the operator. The Maintenance Alert System features and internal programmable cycle timer that actually counts each time the door cycles. This system is easily preset by the installer for the particular door and application. Once the preset number is reached, an indicator light on the 3-button station flashes to signal that it is time for routine door and operator maintenance.
- Maximum Run Timer: Protects against damage to the door and operator
- Auxiliary Reversal System: If a closing door strikes an obstruction, the system will detect the slip of the clutch and reverse the door to the full open position. This system is not a substitute for a safety sensing device such as a photo cell or a reversing edge.
- Delay-on-Reverse Circuit
- Programmable Mid-Stop
Control Accessories and Options:
- CPS® Commercial Protector System: (Recommended) An inexpensive “non-contact” photo safety sensor designed to sense an obstruction and signal the door operator to reverse to open.
- Sensing Edge: (Recommended) Designed to sense an obstruction and signal door operator to stop or reverse as desired. Either an electric or pneumatic sensing device can be added to bottom edge of door.
- Radio Control: Universal transmitters and receivers are available to signal the operator to open and/or close the door.
- Brake: Heavy-duty solenoid actuated brake.
- Rolling Door Interlock Switch: Interlock switch disables the operator control circuit when a manual door lock is engaged preventing damage to the door and operator.
Available Plug-In Option Boards for the LiftMaster Logic Control (L):
- CPS II Commercial Protector System II: (Recommended) Features our powerful photo sensors to provide a UL approved self-monitoring operator for commercial door applications. 4-wire or 2-wire “fail-safe” edges may be used. Board also contains a Timer-to-Close function.
- Timer-to-Close Option: Part of the CPS II board. It provides the ability to close the door at a programmable time from 5 seconds up to 1 hour. Combined with the CPS II board for the convenience of a timer and the safety necessary to protect an auto closing door.
- Auxiliary Contact Board Option: Features both normally-open and normally-closed contacts that actuate when unit is powered down. Can be used to signal security systems, operate heaters, warning devices or other ancillary devices (5V to 240V).
- Warning Signal Option Board: Provides apartment warning light function for use with red/green light module (included). Will support audio warning devices. Will provide warning prior to closing.
Owners Manual (H Link)
Owners Manual (H Low Profile Electric Box)
Owners Manual (H Cube Style)
Owners Manual (H Logic Version 2)
Owners Manual (H Logic Version 1)