The LiftMaster® Security+® Wireless Keyless Entry can open your garage door using a code that you program directly into the unit. There is also a temporary password option that enables family, friends, or service people to enter the garage without giving them your personal code.
- Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the keypad is used
- Temporary password option enables friends or service people to enter the garage without giving them your personal code
- Completely wireless – powered by one 9-volt battery (included)
- Weatherproof flip-up protective cover
- Backlit keypad makes numbers easy to see, even in the dark
- One-button-to-close feature makes it easier than ever to close your garage door (available on model 377LM only)
- Programs in 2 easy steps
The MHz frequency of your garage door opener will determine what keyless entry system will work with your system. See below to find out which keyless entry to order.
Order the 377LM if:
- Your garage door opener motorhead has a purple learn button, or
- Your garage door opener motorhead has a purple antenna, or
- Your original remote has silver buttons with glowing blue lights, or
- Your original remote has black buttons and this logo: