Pentalift Pro Series Manual Rotating Tops
Pentalift Pro Series Manual Rotating Tops are available in capacities from 2,500 to 6,000 lb. They feature a low height of 4”. Pro Series Manual Rotating Tops are available with standard square platform sizes of 36” X 36”, 42” X 42” or 48” X 48”. Circular platforms of 36” up to 50” in diameter are also available.
Pentalift Pro Series Manual Rotating Tops are rugged. They are engineered and built for heavy industrial use. They bring efficiencies to palletizing operations, and other general material handling applications. The use of a Pro Series Manual Rotating Top improves workplace ergonomics by allowing the worker to easily rotate the load and thereby reduce the amount of reaching in material handling operations. Pro Series Manual Rotating Tops can be fitted with conveyor, ball transfer or other material transfer systems to suit the application.
- Manually operated stops
- Spring activated detent stops
- Corner guards (square platform)
- Minimum of (4) steel rollers equipped with (2) sealed ball bearings in each roller to ensure quiet, low effort operation
- Center pivot consists of heavy duty thrust roller bearing and a counter sunk cap screw to secure the platform.
- Structural steel formed reinforcing ring, provides circumferential pinch point protection
Smooth steel deck plate
- Rotating top finished in Pentalift gray enamel
Pro Series Rotating Top Brochure