Pentalift Pro Series Lift and Rotate Tables
Pro Series Lift & Rotate Tables are heavy-duty, electro-hydraulic lift and rotate, scissor lift tables with load capacities from 2,000 to 5,500 lb. All Pro Series Lift & Rotate Tables feature a low height of 11”, with either 24” or 36” of travel. Standard square rotating tops are available sized as follows: 36” X 36”, 42” X 42” or 48” X 48”. Circular tops can be specified with diameters of 36” to 50”.
Pentalift Pro Series Lift & Rotate Tables are designed and built for all industrial sectors. They improve productivity in both light and heavy-duty industrial applications. Pro Series Lift & Rotate Tables are commonly used for palletising operations and for other general materials handling and/or work positioning applications. Pro Series Lift & Rotate Tables are the ideal ergonomic materials handling tool when the operation involves the lifting and /or loading / unloading of heavy loads.
- Manually operated stop
- Deluxe 90° detent stops
- Power unit options up to 5 hp.
- Accordion bellows
- Hydraulic velocity fuse
- Up travel limit switch
- Guarded foot pedal control
- Wall mounted up/down push button station
- Safety trip bars
- Hinged integral maintenance stand
- Exclusive PentaFLOW hydraulic bypass cylinders
- Scissor legs are solid steel, one piece construction with precision reamed holes for accurate alignment and table operation.
- Lubricated for life, maintenance-free bearings at pivot points
- Straight toe guards suitable for suface mounting
- Lagging brackets welded to frame
- Self-contained 1 1/2 hp. hydraulic power units 230-460-575/3/60 c/w TENV motors
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 motor controls
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 push buttons on 10′ straight cord
- Temporary power cord (no plug on cord)
- Highly visible, detailed safety and operation decals for greater visibility and safety
- Table finished in Pentalift gray enamel
Pro Series Lift and Rotate Table Brochure