Pentalift Lift and Tilt No Intrusion (LTNI) Work Positioner
This design minimizes any tilting intrusion into the operator’s work area. This sequence of operation is ideally suited for congested work areas or work areas with minimum aisle space.
Pentalift’s LTNI Work Positioners are designed to meet the rugged demands of various industrial positioning applications. Pentalift’s LTNI Work Positioners are ruggedly built to perform reliably in any industrial setting. By reducing the bending associated with the retrieval of parts, LTNI Work Positioners improve the efficiency of manufacturing, machining and processing operations.
- Available in 2,500 lb, 4,000 lb, 6,000 lb capacity
- 45 degree tilt capability
- Platform sizes up to 48″x60″ as standard, larger sizes available
- 12″ high backstop as standard, other heights available
- Lagging brackets on frame
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 motor controls
- Pre-wired NEMA 12 push button control
- Lubricated for life, maintenance free bearings at all pivot points
Work Positioner Lift and Tilt Brochure