LiftMaster MH Hoist (Medium Duty) Operator
- Motor: Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V single phase motor with instant reverse and internal automatic reset thermal overload. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Operator/Motor Control: Dependable dual relay system (NEMA 1 enclosure)
- Control Circuit: 24V NEC Class 2.
- Emergency Manual Operation: Model MH provides easy emergency manual operation using a floor level disconnect and an electrically interlocked chain hoist mechanism.
- Brake: Heavy-duty solenoid actuated brake standard.
- Wiring Type: All operators are factory preset to C2 wiring providing momentary contact to open and stop with constant contact to close. Momentary contact to close (B2 wiring) can be easily set. The operator is pre-wired to accept a sensing device, photoelectric control, radio controls and most types of access control equipment.
- Drive Reduction: First stage heavy-duty 4L V-belt; second and third stages #48 chain.
- Bearings: Heavy-duty oil-filled bearings.
- Pushbutton Station: 3-button station for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP functions is standard for all operators. Controls with one, two and three buttons are available.
- Construction: NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with baked-on powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- External Radio Control Terminal: External terminals provide quick, convenient connections for universal radio controls.
- Friction Clutch: Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against damage to the door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
Control Accessories and Options:
- Sensing Edge: (Recommended) Designed to sense an obstruction and signal door operator to stop or reverse as desired. Either an electric or pneumatic sensing device can be added to bottom edge of door.
- Radio Control: Universal transmitters and receivers are available to signal the operator to open and/or close.
- Rolling Door Interlock Switch: Interlock switch disables the operator control circuit when a manual door lock is engaged preventing damage to the door and operator.
- Weathertight Control Devices: A variety of weathertight control devices are available including 3-button control stations, key control stations and digital keypads.
- CPS® Commercial Protector System (Recommended): An inexpensive “non-contact” photo safety sensor designed to sense an obstruction and signal the door operator to reverse to open.
- Safety of a non-contact infrared reversing sensor
- Fast and easy-to-install
- Patented electrical interface monitors system status at all times
- LED indicators for quick alignment
- One size fits all (for doors up to 30 feet wide)