Liftmaster LJ8950W Light-Duty Commercial Door Operator for Rolling Doors
LiftMaster’s light-duty commercial door operator is wallmounted for use with smaller, lighter rolling doors and grilles. Wallmount with smaller, lighter rolling doors and grilles. Rated duty cycle: Maximum 10 cycles per hour; Fewer than 25 cycles per day. Easily connect the operator to the facility’s network with built-in Wi-Fi®.
- Monitor and control with myQ Smart Facility Access, a cloud-based software solution that delivers real-time data and analytics to a commercial facility.
- Use myQ Dock Management to analyze the load, turn and dwell time at each dock in the facility and make data-driven decisions that allow you to maintain insight from the perimeter to the dock space.
- Stay up-to-date and in control of facility access points with real-time notifications to help improve efficiency and productivity while reducing expenses.
Business Safety and Security:
- Meets UL 325 Safety Standards.
- Protect people and vehicles with commercial safety sensors and accessories that stop the door from closing on obstructions.
- Safeguard facility access with Security + 2.0 technology, opening for registered devices only.
- 120V AC, 60Hz Voltage, 1.5A Current Rating
- UL® Listed
- Extend hardware life and reduce maintenance with smooth start/stop operation.
- Ensure access to the facility when the power’s out by adding Battery Backup (485LM, optional accessory).
- 041A5034 Safety Sensor Kit